We had a busy weekend with a few Christmas parties. I think one of the most fun things about having twins is dressing them in cute outfits, like these elf outfits : ) I love it when older couples come up to us and share their stories of their twins. And glad to know we are not the only ones dressing them alike!
5 reasons why I'm looking forward to Christmas:
1) Love being with family! We have a lot of family. About 35 on mine (including aunts, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins) and about the same on my husband's side. Christmas is a zoo and I love it!
2) I'm off for 2 weeks. I get to spend time with the kids! Every year before this one, it was just Jayden. Now I get to spend time with my twinkies. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working, but of course, I miss the kids. By the time Jan. 2nd rolls around, I'll be ready to go back to work. Lol
3) Food. We eat turkey at midnight on Christmas Eve, and open gifts, with my family. We usually eat tamales with my in laws on Christmas Day.
4) I can not wait to see Jayden's excitement when he opens all his gifts. It's too cute to see the joy on a child's face. Reminds us of every blessing we have with each of our beautiful kids.
5) Christmas Eve Service. Love it! Love the music, the worship, the service. The one time all the kids join us in the "big" church, like J calls it. Can't wait to dress up the kids in their Christmas best.
It's a time to be so grateful!
How was your weekend? Are you ready for Christmas? I can't wait : )
Linking up with Christmas Pajama Party and Mommy Moments.