We are getting ready for all things Kindergarten for Jayden. This is his last year in Prekindergarten and we decided to send him 5 days to really prepare him for Kinder. I'm so glad we did! He has picked up a lot this past year, and I really like to thank his teacher for being so great with him. As a 3 year old, he did not focus as much on learning as they do in the 4 year old class. Which of course makes sense. But he was such a clown and he made his teacher work. Lol Anyways, we have made the decision to apply for private school and we are in the process already. He is getting ready to test at the end of the month and we want to prepare him as much as we can without putting "pressure" on him.
I found out about Dolphy Educational Games recently. We tried out the educational gaming system and we were both pretty impressed! (as in myself and the newly 5 year old). One of the things we want to make sure is that he continues to practice everything he has learned this past year. This system does just that and keeps Jayden very interested. You see, it is personalized with his name. It encourages him when he is doing great and uses his name to get his attention.
Here are the reasons why this is a great educational game:
1) Many different educational games using letter recognition as well as number recognition
2) Three different levels for each child: Easy, Medium, Hard
3) There are also thinking games such as tic tac toe (who knew my 5 year old could play! He picked it up pretty quick)
4) Spelling bee, addition, subtraction so we can begin to practice even more
Overall, we are so pleased that he will have a system to use now, as well as summer time to keep him ready for Kindergarten.
First day of Pre K- 4s.
* I received this game for free. But as always, all opinions are 100% my own : )